Beachway Therapy Center is committed to providing high quality and innovative individualized treatment by experienced and licensed professionals. We view alcohol and drug addiction as a disease, and believe that by addressing our clients’ deepest emotional and mental issues we are able to reach the core of their addiction. Our goal is to guide the suffering addict and alcoholic towards recovery and a healthy lifestyle.
Philosophy of Treatment
Beachway Therapy Center views addiction as a chronic, progressive and fatal illness. Addiction impacts both the individual and the family emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. We believe in abstinence from all substances, in order to promote an environment where healing can occur. Our treatment incorporates a multi-faceted approach including individual and group therapy, family therapy, 12 step meetings, recovery groups, psychiatric care, spirituality groups, addiction education, and relapse prevention. Above all, our goal is to assist the addicted person in maintaining long term EMOTIONAL sobriety.
Choosing an addiction treatment facility is not something to take lightly. You are seeking professional guidance, and owe it to yourself to check into a center that offers the best treatment for people in your situation.
Enter Beachway Therapy Center.
Here is just one of the hundreds of testimonials we have received:
“They made me feel comfortable and listened when needed I liked the staff and their direct personalized involvement with us. They seemed to really care and have a vested interest.”
Don’t just take our word for it.
Don’t just take our word for it. Instead, here are five ways Beachway Therapy Center provides results that are unrivaled by other treatment facilities in South Florida:
- Each therapist at Beachway Therapy Center only has a caseload of four to eight patients, allowing them to spend the appropriate amount of time with each one
- We ensure a personalized and hands on experience for your stay with us
- We design a unique treatment plan for every patient meeting his or her individual needs
- Rather than stop at the minimum care standard set by the state of Florida, we go above and beyond this duty
- We provide individual therapy session at least twice per week, while other centers only offer one total during treatment
At Beachway Therapy Center, we are available to discuss your needs and provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are licensed by the State of Florida’s Department of Children and Families.
- Population Served: Adult men and women above 18 years of age and older with the primary diagnosis of chemical and / or alcohol dependency.
- Our setting is in Delray Beach, Florida
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Beachway accepts most insurance plans, while also accepting self-pay clients.
- Our levels of care are as follows: RTC, PHP, DN, IOP, OP.
- We refer to trusted partners for medical, dental, and mental health.
We’re here to help
Over the years, we have helped thousands of people with a drug and/or alcohol addiction problem get their life back on track.
Those who are interested in professional help, top-notch care, and programs that have been proven successful, have come to the right place.
Contact us today online or via phone to privately discuss your situation, without any commitment.
When you are ready, we're here for you!
I was surprised with the treatment methods at Beachway. The housing and therapeutic programs are far from medical based. I always felt comfortable and welcomed.
- Private treatment with 1 on 1 counseling.
- All major insurance carriers are accepted.
- Beautiful South Florida Facilities.
1 (800) 210-6372
We promise to never share your information. It is private and treated that way.