Those struggling with addiction should not have to find recovery on their own. At Beachway, we’re committed to offering a healing, supportive environment to raise the standards of addiction and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment. To do that, we match every patient with a therapy team and customized long-term treatment plan.
Beachway is a top-rated drug and alcohol treatment center in Florida because of our innovative and progressive clinical programs. We’ve helped thousands who struggled with addiction recover and live healthy, joyful lives.
Are you ready to recover? Learn more about our evidence-based drug and alcohol treatment center in Florida.
Addiction affects everyone differently. We treat drug and alcohol addiction at the root cause, digging deeper to help clients find sustainable recovery. At Beachway, we offer a range of long-term treatment plans and approaches to therapy, including medical detox, one-on-one therapy, wellness programs, family therapy, trauma therapy and more.
- One-On-One Counseling: Processing past experiences with a trained therapist can provide a clearer insight into some of the negative behaviors that drive addiction. Recognizing certain thoughts and feelings, patients can heal from past traumatic experiences, gaining the tools to live happy, healthy lives.
- Group Therapy: Therapist-facilitated group sessions can restore a sense of community and provide fellowship. Explore issues in a supportive and safe environment with peers while developing skills that will promote long-term recovery.
- Family Therapy: Beachway addresses the whole person, and that includes helping families heal together. This helps provide a foundation for establishing a strong support network that will increase the chances of long-lasting recovery.
Individualized Recovery Plans
Long-term recovery starts with treating each patient as much more than a number. When a patient enters our Florida rehab facility, our therapists work with them one-on-one to create effective, personalized treatment plans that are as different for each addictive substance and personality.
Beachway provides different modalities of substance abuse therapy, with recovery plans tailored to each person using a combination of the following:
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Music, art, equine, and psychodrama therapy
- Holistic and 12-Step Programs
- Optional faith-based drug and alcohol programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment for mental health disorders
- Therapy workshops for families
Retreat and Recover at Our Inpatient Florida Rehab Facility
Getting sober is difficult on its own—but true recovery requires a respite from distractions and tempting surroundings. Beachway offers a safe, caring facility designed specifically for addiction recovery. In our Florida rehab facility, patients can truly focus on overcoming addiction permanently.
Beachway delivers expert therapeutic care for addiction in a setting where patients feel supported and comfortable. Instead of an hospital-like clinical building, we offer our patients modern living accommodations, high-end amenities, and progressive treatment methods.
Press the reset button—heal from addiction. Focus on getting well with holistic and comprehensive treatments at our top-rated rehab facility in Florida.
About the Beachway Team
Upon beginning the recovery journey, it’s important that those who are struggling with addiction feel supported from day one. All of our staff—from therapists to nurses to counselors—are dedicated to patients’ healing.
Our team of drug and alcohol addiction treatment providers lead the industry in experience and education. Our staff provides the highest quality of patient-centered care, rating Beachway in the top 1% of inpatient rehab centers in the nation, as independently rated by the Joint Commission.
At Beachway, patients never deal with addiction on their own. Our team is committed to helping every patient heal from the disease of addiction, and to be their lifelines along their journeys to recovery.
Your Healing Begins Right Now
If you think you might need help for addiction, just call us.
Let’s walk through this together. Take the first Step. No one should suffer alone—we’ve helped thousands of people recover from addiction. Get one step closer to healing and lifelong recovery today.