Addiction is different for everyone, which is why Beachway tailors individualized drug and alcohol treatment programs for every client. You won’t be forced into a cookie-cutter program. Instead, we match you with a therapist based on your personality and experiences. You work with a team that designs a customized treatment program to support your lifetime recovery. What does this mean exactly?
We dig deeper and look at the root issues of addiction, addressing mental health concerns such as anxiety, depression, bipolor disorder and more. Our dual-diagnosis therapy complements drug and alcohol treatment so your recovery is sustainable. (When programs leave out this important piece, substance abuse can occur again because deeper issues are still an “open case.”) We combine this intensive treatment with relaxing, healing therapies.
Our approach is holistic, and we know that’s a term you might hear often. But we live it here at Beachway. Treatment can include:
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Music, art, equine and psychodrama therapy
- Alcoholics Anonymous 12-Step program
- Optional faith-based drug and alcohol programs
- Psychological treatment for mental illness
- Dual diagnosis therapy to address the root causes of addiction, with treatment for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, personality disorder, eating disorders, gambling and sex addiction