At Beachway, we believe that successful treatment must address underlying and sometimes fundamental causes of mental health disorders. For example, we often find that active addiction is the result of individuals self-medicating in an attempt to gain relief from past trauma, depression, or anxiety.
In seeking professional guidance for a substance use disorder, it is vital to choose a reputable facility that will provide treatment for particular issues. Here are a few of the benefits of Beachway’s program:
- Individualized Treatment Plans are focused on a person’s unique circumstances and background.
- Holistic Program that will expose a person to a variety of experiences and modalities.
- Trauma-focused groups are conducted in a safe and supportive environment.
- Dual Diagnosis treatment plans that can help address underlying causes of addiction.
- A Comprehensive Treatment Plan that will take into account long-term support and assistance.
- Alumni and post-discharge support services.