Beachway Therapy Center believes untreated addictions are a chronic, progressive, and ultimately fatal disease impacting the addict (and family) emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. The best way to promote a healing environment is through complete abstinence from all addictive substances.
We integrate a multi-faceted program of individual, group, and family therapy; 12 step meetings; recovery and spirituality groups; psychiatric care; addiction education; and relapse prevention. Through these programs, we work toward the goal of helping an addict maintain a lifetime emotional sobriety.
Don’t Take Our Word…
Here is just one of hundreds of testimonies we receive:
Beachway Therapy Center and its staff were excellent!!! I felt welcomed and relieved from the moment I arrived. I spent three short months at Beachway. I completed all three phases at Beachway. After six months on my own, I am still sober, happy and moving forward with my life.
In seeking professional guidance for an addiction, it is vital to choose an addiction treatment facility carefully and seriously. We believe Beachway Therapy Center offers the most comprehensive treatment plans for the best value.
Beachway Therapy Center’s results are unmatched by other treatment facilities in South Florida because of our dedication to superior service:
- Therapists carry a maximum caseload of four to eight patients, allowing them to focus on the individual needs of each of their patients.
- Clients receive personalized treatment and hands-on experience.
- Therapists design a unique treatment plan for each patient.
- We treat our patients far above and beyond the minimum care standards set by the State of Florida.
- While other treatment centers offer one individual therapy session per week, we continue to provide a minimum of two individual therapy sessions per week.
Here at Beachway Therapy Center, we are always open to discuss your needs, answer your questions, and treat our clients. You can get help today!
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- We serve adult men and women 18 and older with the primary diagnosis of chemical and/or alcohol dependency.
- We are licensed by the State of Florida’s Department of Children and Families.
- We are located in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida.
- We accept most insurance plans, as well as self-pay clients.
- We provide the following levels of care: RTC, PHP, DN, IOP, OP.
- We refer to trusted partners for medical, dental, and mental health.