Many insurance companies will claim to work for the client and claim to offer the best possible service; however, Medical Mutual of Ohio rehab coverage follows through with every promise. Since they are a mutual company, there are no shareholders to worry about, and the company can focus solely on the needs of their clients. Medical Mutual of Ohio also believes what many insurance companies call “client privileges” to be the client’s rights. Some of these client rights include:
- The right to receive accurate and easy-to-understand information about your policy and health plan.
- The right to choose a healthcare provider from within Medical Mutual of Ohio’s network.
- The right to have coverage decisions made by medical professionals with expertise in the specific area of medicine that your claim falls.
- The right to see a non-network provider if you need emergency services, your life is in danger, and you need to be stabilized.
- The right to speak candidly with medical practitioners and participate in the decision-making process of your healthcare.
- The right to complete confidentiality.
Medical Mutual of Ohio alcohol rehab coverage bases its benefits on a standard service philosophy that includes respect, accuracy, accountability, and simplicity. By keeping with this structure, they can provide coverage that is reliable, helpful, and valuable to clients.