Aftercare Phase 1: Intensive Relapse Prevention Program
Following the completion of your initial detox or rehab program, your therapist will help you decide whether you can return home, or live in a sober living environment near Beachway for a period of time. Together with you, your therapist will design a customized plan to ensure you stay free of drugs and alcohol.
Phase 1 Structure and Goals
The primary goals of Phase 1 aftercare include:
- Abstain from drugs and alcohol
- Improve employability by attending resume workshops and interview skills coaching.
- Receive assistance with ongoing education.
- Develop a structured schedule to obtain employment.
- One individual therapy session per week
- Three per week group therapy sessions
- Family counseling
If you can return home following your initial treatment, your dedicated recovery manager will maintain monthly contact with you to offer continuing support, guidance, and address any questions or concerns.
If you’re referred to a sober living facility, you’ll stay at a comfortable home living environment minutes from Beachway. Here you’ll have an onsite manager for any assistance and for ensuring evening curfews are met. You are held accountable for your actions and may undergo periodic alcohol and drug testing. Here you’ll receive membership to a gym while developing healthy daily living habits.
Get more information right away by calling Beachway at 877-284-0353.
Aftercare Phase 2: Intensive Therapy and Education Program
You’ve made it to the final step of re-entry to a healthier and independent life. By this point, you’ve overcome many obstacles and have successfully abstained from drugs and alcohol for a period of time, developed healthy living habits and worked on re-entry to the workforce, or continuing education. We also offer an addiction alumni program to help you during aftercare.
The main goals of Phase 2 aftercare include:
- Develop and strengthen personal strategies to avoid relapse.
- Develop a personalized plan on how you’ll navigate your life at home with friends and family.
- One group therapy session per week
- One individual session per week
- Family counseling
Call Beachway Therapy Center Today
Our expert team of therapists, counselors and administrators are standing by, ready for your call. If you need help getting a loved one into rehab, call us at 877-284-0353 today.