At Beachway Therapy Center, the wellness and safety of all our patients and staff is our highest priority. We are still accepting admissions and are here for you during this time. Please see below for more information on how we are working together to take the necessary precautions.
To meet the challenges presented by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made some adjustments to our policies and procedures. We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while still serving the needs of our community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local Health Authority.
Effective immediately, we ask that family and friends of patients in our care refrain from dropping off any personal items. Please note that we have laundry services available on-site, and we will be able to meet any toiletry needs that patients may have in our care. A team member at Beachway should facilitate any essential or urgent items that a patient may require – schedule arrangements in advance with a member of Beachway’s clinical team.
TOP CONSIDERATIONS FOR PATIENTS AND FAMILIES:
- All patients are being monitored for potential symptoms. Temperatures are taken regularly.
- New admissions to our program will be tested for Corona Virus and quarantined until their test results are confirmed to be negative.
- Our admissions team will be requiring additional information to complete screening protocols for all new patients.
- Medical care is provided 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, by our medical and nursing teams.
- Local access to emergency healthcare is less than 1/2 mile from Beachway through Good Samaritan Hospital.
PATIENT & COMMUNITY PRECAUTIONS
- Patients will not go offsite for meetings, events, or outings.
- All visitation passes have been canceled or postponed at this time.
- Family Program will be either via teleconference or conference call and not in person on 3/20 & 3/21.
- We are screening all essential vendors upon arrival on campus.
For more information regarding the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.