How Do I Get a Quote?
It’s effortless to get a quote. The first step is to call us. Our trained admissions counselors will use the information provided to create a customized quote. There’s no fee for this call, and it takes about 10 minutes from start to finish.
We’ll talk about the patient’s medical history, substance or alcohol use, and other details during the call. All information is kept strictly confidential. There will also be discussions about the payment options available, and Beachway will verify any insurance benefits the patient has, as well as educating patients on their HSA balance, deductible and OOP responsibility.
All details about the cost of drug or alcohol rehab will be determined on this call. Rest assured, this call does not occur at a call center in another country; it is with trained employees here on the Beachway property who will walk through the options.
Factors to Consider that Affect Cost
Beachway Therapy Center is proud to be a fully accredited onsite detox and rehab center and one of the nation’s industry-leading holistic facilities. Every patient admitted to our facility is presented with an individual treatment care plan that addresses the root causes of addiction and a detailed recovery plan.
Here are the key factors that affect the cost of rehab.
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient. Depending on the level of care required, some patients will require inpatient care. Due to an inpatient program’s more intense level of care, it requires more financial investment. The cost of inpatient rehab includes consider the following factors:
- Cost of staying at the facility, including meals.
- Around-the-clock team of medical professionals to aid in the recovery process.
- Counseling, therapy, and other holistic healing services.
- Length of time. The length of time spent at an inpatient program also affects cost. As every patient’s medical history and history with substance and alcohol abuse is different, there’s a wide range of time spent at a clinic. Beachway recommends a minimum stay of 30 days to detox and begin rehab services fully. Some patients may stay longer.
- Personalized treatment services. A few services patients receive at Beachway include:
Beachway Financing Options
Whether medical insurance is available for the patients or not, we believe that quality treatment should reach anyone who needs it. And because we know the cost of treatment is a significant consideration for many patients and their loved ones, we are fully transparent about any costs and fees before rehab begins. This practice allows the patient to focus on what really matters most during their stay at Beachway’s rehab facility: health, healing, and recovery.
How Much Does Drug Rehab Cost?
Because each patient’s circumstances are unique to them, the best way to determine drug rehab cost is to call us. We’ll explore all the payment options during this call, including self-pay, insurance-pay, and financing. Using a combination of those payment methods is an option and is used by many of our patients.
Is rehab worth the cost? Of course, it is because rehab is an investment into the patient with lifelong benefits. Some of the most important aspects of being at Beachway include:
- Being surrounded by a healthy and supportive environment, away from the triggers of home.
- Having 24-7 access to a team of medical professionals.
- Access to professional and dedicated counselors and therapists.
- Learning positive and healthy long-term life skills and habits.
Beachway works with all patients to create a tailored treatment plan to address the root causes of alcohol addiction. Like drug rehab, it is best to call our admission counselors directly to get a quote for alcohol rehab to determine what course of treatment specifically fits the patient’s needs. Various payment options include insurance paid treatment, self-paid treatment, financing, scholarships, or a combination of any of those payment methods.
Alcohol Rehab Therapy
When enrolled in Beachway’s inpatient alcohol rehab, all of the following services are included in the cost:
- Comfortable, beachside living facilities with spacious, modern rooms.
- Chef prepared meals with a variety of selections to meet all dietary needs.
- Private therapy sessions with experienced professionals.
- Group therapy sessions that promote a sense of community and support.
- A holistic healing approach with a wide range of unique therapies, including art and music classes, yoga, equine therapy, individualized fitness, nutrition and recreational plans, and more.
- Family counseling sessions to promote healthy healing and to build a strong support network.
- Ongoing aftercare includes weekly meetings, monthly social events, and dedicated alumni sponsor to help the patient readjust to normal life again.
The temptation of having just “one more drink” is something that many people from all walks of life struggle with. Alcohol addiction is something that affects nearly 17.6 million Americans, according to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD). We’re here to help make that number smaller, with supportive staff, luxurious amenities, and so much more.
The Beachway Experience
Don’t let the perceived cost of rehab prevent finding the best place to get rehab underway. Call Beachway today at 877-284-0353 to check insurance coverages and get a quote – free of charge.