The burning question everyone has is: how much does rehab cost? And unfortunately, the frustrating but truthful answer is, it depends. There are so many different variables that come into play when pricing out treatment costs, it’s difficult to provide a dollar amount. Treatments at Beachway are tailored to the individual needs of patients for best results.
How Do I Get a Quote?
All it takes is a 10-minute phone call to one of Beachway’s trained admissions counselors to initiate a free quote. We’ll go over yours or a loved one’s medical history, substance or alcohol use and other personal details. All information provided is kept strictly confidential. At this point you may inquire about payment options and Beachway can verify your insurance benefits free of charge. At this stage, you’ll be able to answer the question, how much does it cost for rehab?
If you’re wondering, how much does drug rehab cost, or how much does alcohol rehab cost, call the Beachway team today at 877-284-0353.
Factors to Consider that Affect Cost
Beachway Therapy Center is proud to be a fully accredited detox and rehab center and one of the nation’s industry-leading holistic facilities. Every patient that is admitted to our facility is presented with an individual treatment care plan that addresses the root causes of addiction and a detailed recovery plan. When figuring out how much rehab costs, here are a few key factors to consider:
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient. Depending on the level of care required, some patients will require inpatient care. Due to an inpatient program’s more intense level of care, it requires more of a financial investment. When wondering how much does inpatient rehab cost, consider the following factors:
- Cost of staying at facility including meals.
- Around-the-clock team of medical professionals to aid in the recovery process.
- Counseling, therapy and other holistic healing services.
- Length of time. The length of time spent at an inpatient program also affects cost. As every patient’s medical history and struggle with substance and alcohol abuse is different, there’s a wide range of time spent at a clinic. Beachway recommends a minimum stay of 30 days to fully detox and begin rehab services. Some patients may stay up to 90 days or longer.
- Personalized treatment services. A few services patients receive at Beachway include:
Beachway Financing Options
Whether you have medical insurance or not, we believe that quality treatment should be within reach of anyone who requires it. With admission to Beachway’s rehab facility, you won’t need to wonder, how much does rehab cost? — you can focus on healing and recovery.
To bridge the gap between costs not covered by medical insurance, Beachway is proud to offer a variety of financing options through My Treatment Lender. How does this work? Depending on your credit score, you may be eligible to receive various levels of financing. For those with:
Excellent credit: financing up to $100,000.
Average credit: financing up to $35,000.
No credit: financing up to $50,000 in some cases if you use collateral such as a vehicle.
Learn more about Beachway financing here.
How Much Does Drug Rehab Cost?
When considering whether going to drug rehab is worth the cost, it’s important to remember the benefits you’ll gain by investing in yourself. A few of the benefits of attending inpatient drug rehab include:
- Surrounding yourself in a healthy and supportive environment, away from the triggers of home.
- Having 24-7 access to a team of medical professionals.
- Access to professional and dedicated counselors and therapists.
- Learning positive and healthy long-term life skills and habits.
How Much Does Alcohol Rehab Cost?
The temptation of having just “one more drink” is something that many people from all walks of life struggle with. Alcohol addiction is something that affects nearly 17.6 million Americans according to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency (NCADD).
Beachway works with all patients to create a tailored treatment plan to address the root causes of alcohol addiction. When enrolled in Beachway’s inpatient alcohol rehab, all of the following services are included in the cost:
- A home away from home — comfortable, beachside living facilities that include all meals.
- Private therapy sessions with experienced professionals.
- Group therapy sessions that promote a sense of community and support.
- Quality holistic healing services such as psychodrama therapy, equine therapy and an individualized fitness, nutrition and recreational plan.
- Family counseling sessions to promote healthy healing and to build a strong support network.
- Ongoing aftercare such as weekly meetings, monthly social events and a dedicated ‘sponsor’ to help you readjust to normal life again.
Beachway’s Life-Changing Experience and Success Guarantee
Making the decision to go to rehab is one of the most important and positive, life-altering choices you can make. Once you’ve examined the benefits that rehab offers compared with the costs, we hope you’ll seek professional help to get a fresh start on life.
In America, many people who need help with alcohol or substance abuse don’t receive it. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) from the years 2011 to 2014, roughly 40 percent of individuals requiring treatment didn’t receive treatment. Don’t let yourself or a loved one fall under that statistic.
When you enter Beachway as a patient, you’re welcomed into a family that is dedicated to helping you recover and live a full and happy life. All patients who successfully complete one of Beachway’s 90-day programs whether it’s an inpatient or outpatient drug or alcohol rehab, as well as aftercare for one year, is provided with our Success Guarantee. The Success Guarantee allows a patient to re-enter Beachway free of charge if a relapse ever occurs.
Don’t let the perceived cost of rehab prevent you or a loved one from getting the help you need. Call Beachway today at 877-284-0353 to check your insurance coverage and get a quote – free of charge.