Choosing the best treatment facility can mean the difference between failure and success! You deserve the most comprehensive program and the best facility to tackle your personal road to recovery.
- We implement a holistic approach to recovery, including music, art, and equine therapy, at our luxurious campus setting.
- You may choose a Christian rehab plan focusing on prayer, meditation, and Bible study in a judgment-free atmosphere of finding healing through a spiritual re-connection with God.
- We also offer gender-based therapy in order to focus on effective drug and alcohol treatment for women.
- Your program is customized to suit your needs, and far exceeds the minimum care requirements of state law.
- You will have individual therapy sessions each week.
- Your therapist is responsible for only a few clients at time, giving you maximum individual attention. In addition, we keep our total clientele to a maximum of 40 individuals at a time.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Our holistic approach offers fitness, nutrition, yoga, acupuncture and spirituality, as well as music, art, drama and equine therapy to heal body, mind and spirit and Beachway’s psychoeducational groups and counseling assist you in gaining the knowledge you need to fight your disease.
You and your therapist will develop an individualized treatment plan that is specifically structured to meet your needs and desires and our medical and psychiatric team provide the on-going, round the clock medical support you may need for any co-occurring physical and mental health issues.
With Beachway Therapy Center’s customized program you can choose our optional Christian rehab plan, focusing on prayer, meditation, and Bible study in a judgment-free, supportive atmosphere of finding healing through a spiritual re-connection with God.
Our Family Program provides the often needed education, healing and recovery for your loved ones that they require and your therapist provides family support and weekly phone consultations to assist you and your family in repairing the damaged relationships that frequently occur with alcoholism and addiction.
Our gender-based therapies and groups offer you the safety and understanding of a gender specific therapeutic experience, focusing on effective drug and alcohol treatment designed to address the differing needs of women and men. Beachway’s staff and community offers the acceptance and scope for all gender/sexual preferences without stigma or discrimination, as well as all-inclusive racial and ethnic diversity.
Toll Free. Privacy Guaranteed. No commitment. Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Medical Services And Staff
The Most Qualified Staff in the Industry
At Beachway, we recognized the quality of treatment is a reflection of the professionals we employ. We hire the most qualified medical and administrative staff in the rehabilitation industry.
- Medical Director
- Outreach Director
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Director
- Admissions Director
- Primary Therapist
- Psychodrama Facilitator
- Art Therapist
- Primary Counselor
Holistic Treatment Available
A Multifaceted Approach That Could Change Your Life
We can guide you towards a healthier and happier lifestyle, and a full recovery. It’s up to you to take that all-important first step though, and to believe that you can succeed with recovery.
Alternative Therapy Programs
At Beachway we offer complete alternative therapy programs for drug and alcohol rehab.
- Dual Diagnosis
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Faith Based Treatment
- Spa Services