Following the completion of a residential or partial hospitalization program (PHP) stay, a therapist will help a patient decide whether it is better for them to return home or continue at an outpatient level of care at Beachway. A therapist and patient will design a customized plan together to ensure that each patient is taking the necessary steps needed to ensure a successful transition.
Aftercare Rehab Phase 1 Goals:
- Begin to live independently while maintaining a focus on recovery
- Life Skills education
- Receive assistance with ongoing education.
- Develop a structured schedule to obtain employment.
- One individual therapy session per week
- Three per week group therapy sessions
- Access to Beachway’s resource and alumni network
- Family counseling
The goal of this initial phase of aftercare is to help empower patients to feel confident in their return to normal life. Each patient’s aftercare program will be personalized to their specific needs and unique circumstances. Therapy sessions can be done virtually or on-site at our campus in West Palm Beach.